- “We... are Venom.”
To be added
Video Game Continuity
While not making an appearance, "Project Venom" is mentioned in Ravencroft Institute as a drug to test for prisoners.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Mobile Game)
When Eddie Brock had discovered that Oscorp were giving weapons to gangs, they captured him and used him in one of their experiments, thus turning him into Venom. Venom faces off with Spider-Man but is eventually defeated. He reveals to Spider-Man what had happened, before presumably passing away.
Powers and Abilities
- Symbiotic Transformation: The symbiote has augmented Eddie Brock's physical abilities to superhuman levels, making him greater than an ordinary human's. Eddie Brock also has the ability to cover himself in the symbiote substance and change his appearance and freely extend its biomass into tentacles and tendrils, and manifest a fanged mouth and large white eyespots.
- Superhuman Strength: With the Venom Symbiote, Eddie Brock can effortlessly throw adult humans with considerable distances.
- Tendril Generation: Eddie Brock can extend the symbiote substance at will, allowing him the knock down enemies and grapple towards objects. The Venom Symbiote can also generate tendrils, as he uses to attack Carlton Drake's guards. The tendrils also allow's Eddie to save him, as he uses to save himself from falling off his motorcycle.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: With the Venom Symbiote, Eddie can heal his damaged limbs by letting the symbiote fix his broken leg and instantly recover from it.
- Superhuman Speed: Eddie Brock can move faster with the help from the symbiote, as he ran from the Life Foundation in the woods crawl around walls, and leap towards his enemies.
- His appearance in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Mobile Game is similar to his Spider-Man 3 incarnation.
- In The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (video game), J. Jonah Jameson sends Peter Parker a message stating that his sources mentioned Ravencroft Institute testing drugs on inmates and nicknaming it "Project Venom". Near the end of the game, Spider-Man faces off with Carnage after the symbiote was bonded with Cletus Kasady.
- Chris Zylka (who plays Flash Thompson) had expressed interest in his character becoming Venom in the Venom movie. Finn Wittrock is considered for the role of Venom.
- In the alternate final trailer of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, the trailer shows a scene of Gustav Fiers walking pass Vulture's wings, and a small, black, liquid substance contained a floating ball-like container. In the film, the symbiote was replaced with Rhino's armor.
- Tom Hardy has named filmmaker Woody Allen, UFC champion Conor McGregor and rapper Redman as inspirations for his performance as Venom.
- Venom in the Sony's Universe of Marvel Characters is the second live-action incarnation of the character, following incarnation portrayed by Topher Grace.
- Stephen Farrelly and Kellan Lutz expressed interest in portraying Venom before Tom Hardy was cast.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Tom Hardy to star in Spider-Man spin-off Venom" - The Guardian
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Venom
- ↑ Foutch, Haleigh (July 20, 2018). " ". Collider. Retrieved July 20, 2018.
- ↑ TOM HARDY SAVES THE DAY (NO, REALLY)