Venom (Eddie Brock) is a character that will be appearing in the upcoming Venom movie as the main protagonist.
To be added
Video Game Continuity
While not making an appearance "Project Venom" is mentioned in Ravencroft Institute as a drug to test on prisoners.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Mobile Game)
When Eddie Brock had discovered that Oscorp were giving weapons to gangs, they captured him and used him in one of their experiments, thus turning him into Venom. Venom faces off with Spider-Man but is eventually defeated. He reveals to Spider-Man what had happened, before presumably passing away.
- His appearance in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Mobile Game is similar to his Spider-Man 3 incarnation.
- A Venom film is in the planning.
- In The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (video game), J. Jonah Jameson sends Peter Parker a message stating that his sources mentioned Ravencroft Institute testing drugs on inmates and nicknaming it "Project Venom". Near the end of the game, Spider-Man faces off with Carnage after the symbiote was bonded with Cletus Kasady.
- Chris Zylka (who plays Flash Thompson) had expressed interest in his character becoming Venom in the Venom movie. Finn Wittrock is considered for the role of Venom.
- In the alternate final trailer of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, the trailer shows a scene of Gustav Fiers walking pass Vulture's wings, and we soon see a small, black, liquid substance contained a floating ball like container. Many fans speculated this to be Venom. In the film, the symbiote was replaced with the Rhino armor.